I will Graphic Design work and other multi-tasking work
For the last 4 years, I have been working as a UI/UX & Graphic Designer and I’ve got a great passion for design. I put full dedication towards everything that I do, ensuring I produce the best possible outcome. I have a proficiency in working within professional environments, yet I am always keen to expand and seek out more opportunities to improve my abilities and develop further as a designer. Furthermore, I carry excellent observation skills, in addition to being highly motivated, flexible and reliable.
My responsibilities are:
• Planning concepts by studying information and required resources on projects.
• Creating high-quality & vector artworks, web contents, advertisements, UI/UX designs and branding materials.
• Frequently integrating & modifying typographical files, artworks, vector graphic & photo/image elements etc.
• Working on multi-tasking projects/jobs to accomplish the tasks assigned by clients.
• Ensuring the final output of graphics and layouts are consistent, visually appealing and on-brand.